Wednesday, July 01, 2009

Ode.. with, the guitar

After listening to a handful of other fellow levites and their lack of musical accompaniment in their homes, I'm left with thoughts of gratefulness-that I'm blessed with such a lovely instrument that is ready for me as and when I am, that it's sound is intensely backing me up as I carry on with my pursue after Him.. yet gentle enough to let me hear God whisper into my ears..

I'm not trying to say that you can't worship God just by yourself and that you need to have a full orchestra to initiate your time spent with God.. but I'm saying that I'm thankful for this piece of relatively expensive wood, which I sometimes take for granted, in enabling me to generate higher decibels of noise in my tiny, bedroom worship sessions. haha.

No comments: