Saturday, July 04, 2009

Good things come in trios, usually

Finally gotten my in-ear monitors(IEM) for stage usage. Why did I mention that good things come in threes when there's only a pair of them( like I've got 3 ears haha)? It's because in each earpiece, there's generally three drivers( or simply speakers) to provide sound- one for lows(bass), one for mids, and one for highs(treble).. This makes the sound more whole, and gives this piece a 'undeniable range' as stated in the packaging haha. It provides 25dB of sound isolation thus making it ideal for stage use. The clarity of this monitors is superb. I am able to hear Ps Andrew flipping his bible pages.



While this monitors are amazing, I'm actually more amazed at God's providence.. How I gotten this is just unbelievable.. CT found this offer selling it at the amount 2/3 the price of brand new one. So I met up with this guy selling the stuff( and he turns out to be Jason too!) and as it turns out, He bought this in a package deal with a amplifier that is the most expensive amp I've ever known. And that's why he could sell it so cheap.. He can literally earn some income with this package that he paid for.. He's not a musician so he didn't really enjoy listening with the IEM.. And the other thing is when I decided to buy, the tax rebate came, so I don't have to starve after buying it.



Overall, I'm really thankful to have this wonderful IEM.. Haha this is gonna last me quite a while, unless they come out with one that has 4 drivers in it.

1 comment:

Sam, said...

WHOAAAAA HAHA