Tuesday, July 21, 2009

Bobo Tan



As times go by I've began to identify my little pet's functions and capabilities ( it didn't come with an instruction manual) :


- It is usually the first one to greet me at the door with several high decibel 'hellos', followed a few sniffs and then proceeds to scan the stuffs that I brought home to complete the security checks( Although I would see it more as trying to see if I brought any food home). It will occasionally lick my leg, if I'm not wearing long pants, to round off the welcoming gesture..

- It is without any doubt a burglar alarm. Haha I think I can save my breath on this one.. It's interesting to point out though, that it is easily triggered..

- It is my personal leg trainer when I'm at home. It does its job by tugging on to my leg when I'm walking around. I need an illustration to show this.


There.

- It is sometimes a miniature heater in my sleep, whether I prefer the extra warmth or not. But for most of the time it's during chilly mornings, I'd wake up finding this heater popping out snugging near my abdominal area.. It probably needs some warmth itself too

- It has this function which I have yet to determine whether it's beneficial or otherwise, and that's to scratch the door when the door's closed and when it wants to enter to do spot checks.

- It is most frequently my make-shift pillow. Ok..

It is in all times my friend(awww), unless when food or bones come in between us of course.. haha.. Sometimes, I would just spend time doing nothing and let it come onto my lap and start giving it doggy massage.. R&R.

I'm still trying to figure out many other functions.. as well as looking out for the owner's manual.. I must have left it somewhere..



1 comment:

Esther Tan Lixin said...

interesting account on your dog! i think we need a manual for Jack Jack too! =)