Friday, March 20, 2009


Woke up at 12.30pm today.. I've joined the late afternoon wake-up club, which probably have been founded by esf.. I miss sunrises so much.. But then again there isn't that many sunrises this few weeks. It's always been cloudy and rainy.. maybe that's why i feel less motivated to wake up in the morning. Then again, one week of no work is going going gone! I'm starting work in April!

I had a time of GAS-ing(Guitar/Gear Acquisition Syndrome) yesterday afternoon. Was on an errand to buy a keyboard pedal for JW church and i figured, why not! Hahaha I ended up spending 2 hours there. Saw the composite acoustics and I thought they'd do very well while on missions. This is because they are well, made of composite materials, not wood. Thus there are no troubles regarding humidity. And they sound nice too. Something to do with the materials again. But a tad too bright for me..

The second guitar brand I saw was the Custom Acoustics. Haha same same all CAs. Well when I saw it and I read the price tag, I thought it is 'just another cheap china brand'. Then I took a closer look... IT'S ALL SOLID!!! Haha for less than S$500! My word. Haha They sound decent. I must say they got the basics right.. the sound quality is very good for that kinda price.. all the different types of wood showed their distinctive characteristic.. just less refined which, could be ignored with this price.. craftmanship is again less outstanding since it's china-made but again.. that price.. engelmann spruce top too! Comes with B-Band pickup! They got other brands panicking I conclude..


Lasssttt but not least.. If I'm GAS-ing then I might as well GAS to the max! Haha here comes my favourite!!


The ULTIMATE, one and only, Mcphersons! There's no dealer in SG so i can only oggle at it online.. yeah haha that's how exclusive they are in selling their products. You want it get it from them straight. Everything about it is heavenly.. everything.. even the cost! hahaha each one of them are well above US$4.5K( my 21st birthday is nearing mum and dad). Israel Houghton has it, SCC owns one... and I, well, not in their league, but what la.. can't I have big dreams? But first I gonna work hard on improving.. which reminds me of the challenge I have ahead of me.

haha I'll be nice and link you to the site. Check out the music produced with their guitars!! Mcpherson website.

That's all for now! See ya again world!

1 comment:

-=SF=- said...

Nice guitar! But 4.5k... OUCH! I could buy a car here! Haha