Wednesday, March 18, 2009

TGIB

Birthdays.. Guess it's the only thing that will bomb our pockets and keep the economy from collapsing due to our investments.. The financial crisis couldn't melt them away huh... haha but true enough we are more than willing to 'bomb' our wallets for them.

Today was great! companion was fantastic.. the place was good and for the record.. yes esther foong, the sky was very nice. haha. Indeed! Never seen such deep clear blue sky before! picturesque.. Today's a special day after all Gladys haha..


It's been great joy being your friend, for nine years. I'd never take this friendship for granted, and I can't wait for the day you join us together in praising God, who... well, actually is the one who painted the skies today anyway.


Now I can't beat the queen of photoblog so I'm just going to have a win-win solution here, for you readers and for lazy me - more photos!

No comments: