Tuesday, March 20, 2007

Tagged and tagged and tagged...

What can I say... you guys made the right decision to tag me... I've got the weirdest things inside of me.. muahahaha so for those of u who think u know me.. here goes...





"this is what you are supposed to cut and paste if you decide to participate in the tagging game.. People who get tagged need to write in a blog of their own 6 weird things about themselves as well as state the rules clearly. In the end, you need to choose 6 people to be tagged and list their names. After you do that, leave them each a comment letting them know you tagged them and to read your blog."



1. I SQUAT(DON'T LAUGH! HAHA) look at the pic and u will know.. anyways it wasn't me who did that.. i shan't elaborate, but i inherited this habit(HAHA!) Wha lau that's my favourite seat la... of all times.. so i was totally sad.. when i came back seeing it broken.. sobs.. weird enough?




2. I don't like shitake mushroom, i find it smelly.. that's weird.. cos it's called xiang(fragrant) gu in chinese.. you all better don't sabo me into eating it.. i have"merlion" syndrome...


3. I make all sorts of funny noise when I'm sleeping ocassionally... one typical night i can make a grrr, then a falsetto ahhh, then a vibrato hmmm, then a combination of haa emm.. and the list goes on.. don't ask me why.. maybe that's my way of showing that i'm comfartable and Goodnight Jesus... haaa

4. I can watch a movie alone.. and i kinda like it.. i can understand the show better haha

5.I love Dakota Fanning... i think she's a great actress and she's sweet..

6.I think weirdness is just a form of whimsy..Does that count?

OK the six lucky ones areeeeeee:

Matthew Wee
Clement Lim
Charis Wong
Daniel Ng
Ling Hui
Gary Koh

HAHA! all these haven kana before... wha haha

No comments: