Monday, March 26, 2007

Song Kah "backstage"

I woke up early mourning, bringing down this pile of ingots.. I think... A lot isn't it? My dad made them.. actually it's not just my dad.. let's leave it that they were hand-made...














Alright a closer picture of these hand-made ingots..












After that was the rituals..


See those 2 priest sitting there? I don't know what they are talking about, they are speaking hokkien, but from the tone i think they are actually conversing to each other.. hmmm... oh the thing in front of them is the fortress, or palace.. or whatever they call them la.. meant for my grandma..






See that man playing the music instrument there? there's one stick sticking out so he can clamp it into his bottom.. so i presume they don't share that instrument.


This is the highlight.. it's in the toliet.. it says ' come hurry hurry, go also flush flush'....


The food offerings...

and my plate of catered food...

The fortress..


The fortress...

Well i'm actually happy, cause I made it to edge.. haha i think they said if it doesn't get burned down we have to do it again.. i think.. so apparently it went down.. Alright I hope you guys had some better understanding.. Jason here..signing out from the song kah "backstage"..

No comments: