Tuesday, April 14, 2009

You are the joy


God came to GNS..


empty seats filled with expectations..


surely they were filled, with people who were also filled with expectations..

"come on! Praise Him!!"

one of the people I'm talking about..

When I saw the crowd, He asked me, " What is it that you see?"
I said blatantly, "I see a huge crowd waiting for You.."
He said, " I see more.. I see him, him, her, him, her and her... and him too.."

The sermon that caught me the most, even though I was busy running around for logistics, is the one on the last night. Rev. Bonnke speaks of 2 stories, one about Adam & Eve, the other, about the prodigal son. It was a powerful one even though it was so so simple. The point was obvious, that God came running out to us, searching for us( as if He didn't know where we are) and He's the only one who did.. He cannot, couldn't hesitate to reach out to us..

"..He was willing to die a shameful death on the cross because of the joy he knew would be his afterward.."-Hebrews 12:2

We have moved the heart of royalty..


(some photos from Declan and esf)

No comments: