Wednesday, May 09, 2007

safety first..

that's where my dad's 1.6K went to.. for my driving liscense haaa..

i've been driving here and there now for 2 weeks... so i'm pretty much in 'tune' with the normal road users habit... does that means i can forgo safety? haha nope..

i have to explain first of all... my dad will be the man who will hold onto my handbrakes when i start driving... haaa man it's quite irritating when we reached a jam or hold-up... yeah my dad's quite an impatient guy... so i thought.. maybe i should try driving the way he drives.. let him have a feel of how i feel when he's driving... which is very very fast.. but he's skilled la i'm not.. so...

the result is very enlightening... my dad shares the same sentimentality with me haa!! but while driving like this i almost had an accident.. so i was going down from timah.. then i notice this vios driver driving pretty slow... i think he's either not qualified to drive or he's just a starter... but i'm not going to assume... let's just say he(or she) wasn't so careful at that moment.. what happened was he overtook a bus and went onto the right lane, the lane i was in... then he drove pretty slow... and i was about to turn left then, so i moved to the left and hurried off while he remained on the right lane.. when i was almost next to him, he then signalled left and moved left, where my car was(didn't check blindspot). i was like ?!???!.. jam braked... biang.. my dad flew off the seat.. cos well, he never puts on seatbelts.. while i was rather concern with my dad, i thought.. i almost had an accident.. actually before that i kinda have a vision that that vios was about to move to the left.. and something's not right with the driver... whatever it is.. i shouldn't have went ahead to meet up with that vios.. but because of that vision when that vios conveniently switches it's lane i was prepared to stop... thank God... it was His vision..

i thought to myself.. haha pap, now let's see if u still wanna complain that i drive slowly.. then i thought again.. no from now onwards i'm going to put safety first no matter what.. fast or slow i'm going to follow safety and be aware and conscious of it.. no one can change that unless they wanna take over my seat.. i'm not going to bother whether my dad nags at me anymore.. no more personal agenda... driving is a pleasure.. let me enjoy it haaaa

Jesus, take over my wheel

No comments: