Tuesday, August 21, 2007

the last paper

making a quick update here.. haha thurs is the last paper! woots.. rite.. then i'm free!
oh well... i think i won't do so well for this exams.. but never mind.. the goal.. is to get As hahaha..
so i probably need only some decent results to get it..

and my birthday comes just the day after my exams finishes! haha.. not that i'm celebrating but yeah.. gonna be great... my last teen year leh...

tdm this sat! back in action...

i'm sooo going to service babe kangoo.. hahha.. in terrible shape.. i have.. a handbrake signal that is always on... a car door signal that mysteriously turns on ocasionally.. a speedometer that sometimes deccides to take a rest.. an air-con system that somehow eats up like half of my engine's power? yeah when i turn it on.. yeah luckily i've found myself a reliable renault mechanic... at least hopefully he is..

my parents went out of town.. which means they won't be with me when my birthday comes.. oh well.. they need this holiday themselves.. haha and i don't wanna bother their trip.. besides.. i'm having exams please..

so long blogger!

No comments: