Tuesday, November 21, 2006

huaaa laaa it's me again... alright got time to blog again... cos haha, i'm sick and didn't go to school today rahhh... so dead when i go back tomorrow... so much to catch up.

anyways I've got my time planned out or rather.. know what i have to do... anddd what i can't do for the rest of this year.. common tests... it's starting right at 11th of december so.. i'll be mugging while all the youths enjoy their youth camp... haa and i joined the choir.. which hai... then i won't be able to take up the guitar lessons that matt wee, joy cheng and me agreed to take up cos of choir practice, for the christmas event.

Then i've got my driving course to finish which hai... the only earlest time i can finish it is 4th of april next year...yyup they've got this compulsory waiting time of 5 months from the day u book the test.. haha advice for peeps to book the test asap and not be like me...

Aite then, till then this is all ...

No comments: